Thursday, June 4, 2009

Downshift

Hey gang,

It's time for a slight downshift in my bloggery. While I want to update every day, the summer isn't even close to fully started and I'm getting into the swing of two jobs and freelance writing on top of that -- while trying to cultivate a social life here and stay sane. Today is my ninth straight day working out of at least 12, not including the insane interviewing and writing I've been pulling together for Martha's Vineyard Wedding magazine. While I thrive on stress and this blog is still one of my summer's highest priorities, I don't want it to become a burden where I'm contriving daily entries. There will still me multiple weekly, worthwhile posts, including the feature I was reporting for today.

So I'm taking from fifth gear back to third or fourth.

Happy Thursday. Treat yourself to seeing Pixar's "Up" -- I saw it last night and was unsurprisingly delighted by Pixar again. Terrific movie in the charming movie theater in Vineyard Haven. I'm prepping to freelance a feature on the cinema scene on Martha's Vineyard very soon and shop it to whoever will take it -- or I'll just post it here.

I know your eyes are starving for a visual, so here's what $2,200 will buy you for four months in Martha's Vineyard:

No comments:

Post a Comment